Faculty of Economics and Community Development
The faculty intended to be pioneer in scientific research and higher education on local , regional and global standard.
Working to present academic programmes in high quality, which satisfy the needs of all.
- Academic , qualification and students’ preparation in general and his community service in all domains; economic , social and political dimensions.
- To assure Sudanese character identity through building his individual behavior and collective according to Islamic religion and values.
- Rural Development.
- Statistics &Population Studies.
- Planning and Economic Development.
- Bachelor Degree. Master Degree ( courses and research).
- Doctorate ( Economics , Rural Development )
The number of students is ( 2000).
Staff: (1) Associate prof. (10) Assistance prof and ( 5) lecturers.